• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nick O'hern

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Rite I would like to say a little about this guy some of you who don't watch Euro tour golf mite not know him well but he is a tall lefty from Australia I think, he just took woods out with a good performance and I can see him winning this week.

Each week I watch him on Euro tour and he plays exceptionally well he is up there in double figures under par every week and his swing is so steady, he should of won more on tour really. What I can’t understand why he isn’t going to where the money is PGA tour he has the ability to win and I think has the potential to improve he putts well and isn’t that old.

Anyone else not think he is a really good player?

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
I watch Euro golf every week, he is a good steady golfer but his driver will get him in trouble. Adam Scott is the man to beat, he has walked right through this event so far. Toms will also be hard to beat, good putters are bitches to play against in match play.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That big lick of a lefty sure had a nice short game. That tight shot on 14 i think was sweet.

Tiger got it handed to him, no putts. The short game wins your tournament, everytime.

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
rockford35 said:
Tiger got it handed to him, no putts. The short game wins your tournament, everytime.

R35

No doubt about it.

Mr. Tiger Lipout this week....

Announcer: "Well you had a great tournament this week Bill"

Player: "Yep the putts were really falling for me"....

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
I know he's Aussie and I'm supposed to like him but O'Hern does nothing to impress me. He is an OK golfer at best and there is a reason why he hasn't won more often - he lacks the killer's instinct. Slow and steady might win the race sometimes but it can make for some boring viewing...

I didn't see this match but to me it sounds like Tiger lost it more than O'Hern won it.

Fair call?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tiger missed putts, O'hern didn't.

So, take your pick, really. You gotta make putts to win, which could be said against or for both guys.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online