• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nickent 3DX Pro Fairway...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Has anybody heard anything or have any experience with this club? I have yet to hear anything, good or bad, about their FW woods. I have heard good things about the hybrids obviously but not their FW woods. Suprisingly I could not find much in the way of specs about the club either. Anyway the price is good and the shaft is good as well...thinking about pulling the trigger on one. I posted a link below, let me know what you guys think!! Thanks!!

Nickent Golf - 3DX PRO Fairway Wood Graphite

Or has anybody heard or had any experience with this club? Thanks all!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130243077917&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Really high center of gravity. Designed for low spin/ flat ball flight. Good club if you launch it high with a lot of spin, which not many do with a three wood of the deck.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
LOL, I take it you didn't like the driver? :laugh:

The 1st day was ok, straight but no distance at all. After that the love affair was over & I ended up unloading that pos to a guy at work. I want nothing to do with anything labeled Nickent ever again.

🔥 Latest posts