• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nickent stuff...

paullarsson

Apr 6, 2009
So i recently tried the new Nickent 5dx hybrid after having the previous 4dx...the thing goes a mile and has a real penetrating trajectory. I also got a peek of some milled putters they came out with that are super clean. anyone know where i can find one?

OP
P

paullarsson

Apr 6, 2009
NIckent 4dx evolver driver...

i totally forgot to mention... i heard somewhere that Nickent is selling their evolver driver (the one with the interchangeble shafts) for $299 and it comes with something like seven shafts total...including an epic! who says nothing good comes from a terrible, downward spiraling economy!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Hmm, tried out the hybrid, got a peek at the putters but doesn't know where to pick one up? Definitely disguised spam.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Paul, you posted 3 articles on Digg.com about Nickent equipment. Are you sure you don't already know the information you're asking for?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I merged his two threads into one because it's easier to quash that way. :D

R35

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Do not go there and buy it. Go Here.

The Club Outlet

All of this is because they have lost their credentials on the PGA Tour and they are trying to get a quick capital influx to get moving again. I am sure the economy hasn't helped. I hope they stay afloat I have an Evolver tour driver, and a set of ARC blades that I am in love with.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yikes. $179 down to $69 and just released. That speaks volumes for where they are in the market right now. :wow:

R35

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Wow, that Evolver package with the 7 shafts is tempting. I just wish they had it in a 9.5º or a 10º.

bryank

Rastagolfarian
Nov 22, 2006
Just wanted to post a good experience with The Club Outlet that Sunset Beach posted.

Ordered 2 Genex Hybrids, a Tour Prototype Milled putter, and a 52* and 62* Arc Wedges.

They wrote within a day alerting me that 1 of the Genex hybrids was sold out in the loft/stiffness I wanted. They offered to upgrade both hybrids to the 3dx so they would match at no additional cost to me....great touch of class that you don't get too often nowadays.

All showed up yesterday (much to the dismay of my wife!) and look wonderful. If the club should have a headcover, it came with one...brand new.

Only one of the hybrids looks like it was ever hit...had a couple small sky marks...quickly fixed with a sharpie. But for $19.99 I can live with it.

The putter, OMG, was sinking everything with it yesterday. All these years fighting with a face balanced...when toe hang was the answer!

Wedges are sexy, and hit very well. The 62 will be fun to play with here and there. Was really surprised the bit you can get when you hood it a bit for little skip stoppers around the green.

All in all, very pleased and just wanted to let others know there are some awesome deals there.

Peace- B

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.