• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'Nicklaus: The Making of a Champion' to Air on Fox Sports This Sunday

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
A NEW JACK NICKLAUS DOCUMENTARY that coincides with Jack turning 75 will air on Fox Sports this Sunday at noon ET.

From the USGA, which, along with Ross Greenburg Productions, produced "Nicklaus: The Making of a Champion":
The documentary chronicles the life, career and legacy of Nicklaus, winner of a record 18 professional major championships, including four U.S. Opens, tied for the most all-time. His eight USGA championships include two U.S. Amateurs and two U.S. Senior Opens.
The film explores the completeness of Nicklaus’ storied career, emphasizing the values he formed growing up in Columbus, Ohio, and continues to embody.

"I believe a hallmark of my career is that I always tried to look ahead, be it the next tournament, next championship or next mountain to climb," Nicklaus said.

"But through the lens of my career-long association with the USGA, and the creative vision of Ross Greenburg and his team, I allowed myself the opportunity to reflect on some very special times in my life and share some wonderful moments and memories that I will forever cherish. I don’t think my career, my life, would be the same were it not for the USGA championships that helped shape me as a golfer and person, and I thank the USGA for wanting to share those stories."

Produced in partnership with 52-time Sports Emmy Award winner Ross Greenburg, "Nicklaus: The Making of a Champion" is narrated by accomplished actor and Emmy Award-winning narrator Peter Coyote, who has lent his voice to more than 125 films and documentaries, including the 2012 USGA documentary, "1962 U.S. Open: Jack’s First Major."​

Source: 'Nicklaus: The Making of a Champion' to Air on Fox Sports This Sunday

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.