• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike blades

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I possibly will be getting some Nike blades from my friend. He switches between Pro Combos like mine and Cleveland TA1's. He just swapped his PC's for Nike blades from a guy on our golf team. He's going to play them until he gets new grips for his TA1's, then I will regrip and cut down the TA1's for him. He's giving me a great deal on the blades after that.

I hit them and don't notice a whole lot of difference from my PC's. I have always hit my irons well, and I have nothing against playing blades. My question is, has anyone other than twofast played these for some time? Do you have any thoughts on them?

I'm not sure which set I will TLT this summer yet, but one of them will have it done.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I havent owned them, but i demo'd them extensively when i was looking for a new iron set. They are alot of club, very much a playa's iron set. Very workable and soft feeling. I decided against them, simply because i couldnt hit the long irons well enough.

If i were you id consider a PC and Nike Blade combo set. That way you get the forgiveness in your long irons.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
I possibly will be getting some Nike blades from my friend. He switches between Pro Combos like mine and Cleveland TA1's. He just swapped his PC's for Nike blades from a guy on our golf team. He's going to play them until he gets new grips for his TA1's, then I will regrip and cut down the TA1's for him. He's giving me a great deal on the blades after that.

I hit them and don't notice a whole lot of difference from my PC's. I have always hit my irons well, and I have nothing against playing blades. My question is, has anyone other than twofast played these for some time? Do you have any thoughts on them?

I'm not sure which set I will TLT this summer yet, but one of them will have it done.

haha.. well, i definitely like nike blades, but i bridgestone felt softer, or less clicky-er. couple J33 w/ black gold was a no brainer for me. i'd say go for it if you are getting a good deal. i just sold mine for 300 on ebay.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I havent owned them, but i demo'd them extensively when i was looking for a new iron set. They are alot of club, very much a playa's iron set. Very workable and soft feeling. I decided against them, simply because i couldnt hit the long irons well enough.

If i were you id consider a PC and Nike Blade combo set. That way you get the forgiveness in your long irons.

The pro combos are already a combo, but maybe 6-PW in the blades would be good. I will decide after I have demoed a little more and actually have them. Thanks guys.

🔥 Latest posts