• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike CCi irons - must move quickly!

amcquay

Aug 18, 2009
I just pulled the trigger on a set of VR Split Cavity irons, so I need to move these quickly. I'm asking $125 shipped/Paypal'd for the set.

Nike CCi cast irons. 4-PW, DG R300 shafts, standard L/L/L, white Golf Pride multicompound grips. The grips are 8-10 weeks old and in great shape. I re-did the sole number paint fill a while back in yellow, and it's starting to show a bit of wear. There's also some typical wear marks on the sole/faces, but nothing that affects playability. There's also a weird mark on the toe of the 5 iron's face, it's been there since I bought the clubs. It's cosmetic, but I mention it for the sake of full disclosure. You can see it in the photos.

DSCN2033.jpg

DSCN2035.jpg

DSCN2036.jpg

DSCN2041.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2074.jpg

4, 5, 6, and 7 (left to right)

DSCN2042.jpg

8, 9, PW (left to right)

DSCN2043.jpg

7, 6, 5, 4 (left to right)

DSCN2044.jpg

PW, 9, 8 (left to right)

DSCN2045.jpg

4 iron at address

DSCN2048.jpg

9 iron at address

DSCN2049.jpg

You can check my 100% positive Ebay feedback as user name ajaxmac. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to request additional photos.

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
Good luck with your sale....shouldnt have any problem selling these at that price!

OP
A

amcquay

Aug 18, 2009
Good luck with your sale....shouldnt have any problem selling these at that price!

Thanks! These have been great clubs for me, but the rule of the house is "boxes in, boxes out" ;).

🔥 Latest posts