• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike CCi Irons With R-Flex Mitsuibishi Rayon Grp Shafts 4-PW and SUMO2 with Ozik

brianmoko

Jan 14, 2008
Nike CCi Irons With R-Flex Mitsuibishi Rayon Graphite Shafts 4-GW and Nike Sumo2 10.5 with Matrix Ozik Code 6 S-flex with golf pride grip. Also have this posted at my work. I am looking for serious offers. Ill get some pictures soon. Used for 30 rounds in 07.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
You need to post prices with your ad. Also, would you be willing to split up the Sumo2 and Ozik? Thanks

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
That driver sounds great, shame I'm on the opposite side of the atlantic and have no money.

OP
B

brianmoko

Jan 14, 2008
$325 Irons plus ship (paid$689), $550 for Driver (paid$770) plus ship, will consider offers

oh yeah will sell seperate

OP
B

brianmoko

Jan 14, 2008
sold the driver this morning for $500. Well on my way to get some JDM irons

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
New kid

im a new golfer so you have to explain in a little simpler way If you would

Smokey

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Its a cavity back club, theres perimetre weighting etc. But its got a smaller compact shape of a club with less forgiveness.

Its not quite a blade, but pretty close. Tough to hit, but still offer a little forgiveness.

Target handicap for this club is probly around 0-10 ish.

OP
B

brianmoko

Jan 14, 2008
All Item Sold... Just got my JDM heads yesterday. Going to get shafts stuck in em today. 64 is the high today. Tomorrow it is 44, maybe I can get out somewhere!

🔥 Latest posts