• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike Ignites?

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
I was wondering last night when i was going to pay for my round, and i saw the Nike Ignite advertised. It said ...

"A Robot tested 31 drivers and found out that the one that was more accurate and powerfull was the Nike Ignite"

I was wondering, are they worth buying?

P.S I want to see this "robot" if anyone has a picture

Cheers

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Wheelerm said:
I want to see this "robot" if anyone has a picture

Well OK....
robot.jpg

OP
Wheelerm

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
AW just got some news that the driver tends to produce a low, stinging tee shot that is very long, and vey hot.

Really i am aiming anyone who has one, usually around £200 i think they cost but to people who have an Ignite are they worth buying?

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
I just picked one up off ebay in 8.5 degrees with a dent in the top for 37 shipped. It should be a fun club to toy around with....and if it actually performs well i'll let you know

Golf Monkey

Jun 9, 2005
I've an Ignite 460 (that I ho'd on ebay for $57 - without head cover and a few sky marks)

It's an average club, easy to hit and looks impressive behind the ball, but there's nothing to make it stand out from the crowd.

OP
Wheelerm

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Ah alrite cheers mate, still dont know weather to buy one lol

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Why don't you try one? At that price point,there are no bad clubs,its just what suits you that matters.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.