• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

nike nds vs. wilson pi5

Danny

Jun 3, 2012
im a fairly new golfer... played about 10 rounds in total... up to now ive been using a hand me down set of irons i got from my neighbour.. their an old set of mizuno widec II irons .. with a collection of some really old driver and fairway woods... anyways im looking to upgrade my clubs... ive narrowed my choice down to two sets of irons that i have found online for decent price. ... need advice as to what set would be best for improving my game.... i shoot around 100 - 110 on a par 72 course... any advice would be helpful

should i get the nike nds 3-pw for 150 .... or the wilson pi5 for 100 3-pw

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
If you are going "the Wilson way" (which I would recommend, you better look at a different line (The "D" rather than the "P") since the Pi line is targeted for better players and might not have the forgiveness you would be looking as a new golfer

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I would get Wilson. Look at the Ci series. Not too playerish, but you wont hate them when you get better either. Good clubs and can be had at a good price. I wouldn't get Nike, but that's just me.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Di7 or Ci7 might do the trick and you can get them for around $150 per set

🔥 Latest posts