• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike Pro Combo OS Iron Set 3-Pitch

jjsmith101

Jan 31, 2007
I normally wouldn't do this but for anyone interested in the Nike Pro Combo OS Iron Set 3-Pitch golf clubs and or already own them and have a review please let me know. Check the deal out w.w.w.w.o.o.t.c.o.m. without all the dots of course, it won't be there long but I am seeking advice on my purchase. Nike Pro Combo OS Iron Set 3-Pitch $329.99 normally listed at sports authority usually for 799.00 but down to $449.99. Anyway you look at it its HUGE savings, so just looking for some fellow golfer advice.

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
Get them, they are good clubs and feel better. They also were targeted for the high handicap with the addition of the OS. I think you should go to Sports Authority or the nearest golf store hit them and see how you like em!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
No, not you, jj they think is the spammer. I tend to agree, though, I do give him credit for a clever deliverence(sp?).

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Those irons suck, I'd play Pings before I'd play those.
icon10.gif
(honestly I would though).

flomarilius

Jun 19, 2006
And thats why your HCP will stay the same :)! j/k

Actually I wouldnt play anything but a Ping putter for what they did to the Men and Women in the Armed Services. Greedy BAS*****

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Okay, I'm just gonna say this, though I'll probably have to say it in my own thread as well.

Bottom line with Ping: They are a business, they have rules.

The company that gave discounts broke the rules. The discount is understandable, awesome, and justifiable. But the bottom line is. They broke the rules.
Ping tried to save face by giving discounts and such, but y'know what, I am to the point they didn't have to. My dad has his own business and his own rules. Guess what, if someone breaks the rules, they get fired.

Same principle. If their selling companies don't like it, they will leave Ping. If it gets so bad that no one is left with Ping, they either will adapt or die, as is the beauty of this Market.

flomarilius

Jun 19, 2006
I understand the concept of business but you know just on morals and principle what they did was wrong end of story.

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
First time I have seen it in this form though..interesting.

I thought exactly the same thing when I first read this thread - what a clever way to try and spam your website!

Maybe this should set a precedent in the Classifieds section - "Ooh, I just put these clubs up for sale on eBay, but they're so good I'm tempted to buy them back off myself - I sure hope no-one beats me to it!" ;)

Force

Aug 27, 2006
Nice!

Oh, I love it! I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

One piece of British comedy I get.

It was prob just someone who was trying to get them to go through the golf clubs so that they could get to some good electronic stuff and not just sit on that forever. They only do a wootoff so often so its a pain when they sit on 1 item for 5-6 hours or more. But spamming it shouldnt be done either :/.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.