• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nike Pro Combo OS

J.J.

May 13, 2007
my nike pro combos came in today from global golf.. after roberenos 10% discount i paid $315 with 3 day shipping for them brand new.. not bad for clubs with a price tag hanging off of them for $900.. anyways.. got them today 5 minutes before i played a round.. i was literally pulling the plastic off the clubs as i was using the club.. i hit these things so perfectly and awesome.. i even love the stock stiff flex shafts in them.. i was placing shots where i wanted them and even working the ball really well with my 8-pw and it was my first time ever attempting to work the ball.. if my short game (chipping mainly) was working today i woulda shot in the high 70's.. unfortunately that wasnt the case and i wont disclose the score :real angry:

i think this is the best purchase i've made in a long.. long.. time

Jun 24, 2006
Nice to hear, I hope you like 'em.

My new FT-5 was deliverd to me on the 8th tee today:laugh:. Only played nine holes though so the first experiance was rather short.

PS- I can tell this thing is going to be a fairway hunter.:laugh::idhitit:

🔥 Latest posts