• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Niners baby!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
5-1, beat a tough up and coming Detroit team. Looks like Harbaugh found some magic!

I guess there was some controversy at the end of the game with the handshake. I watched the replay and see nothing but an excited coach and overreaction.

Anyway, it's been a long decade for us Niner fans, maybe we will start seeing more of their games on the east coast!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Unbelievable. I wouldn't have bet a Nickel on the )ers this year and they shut me up. The NFL its getting awesome now!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Doormats... Lions, 49ers, Bengals, etc. ... are living large this year. Dynasties... Dolts... seemed washed up. Some... Bills, Redskins, Cowboys... will look good for a couple of games and then collapse.

Harbaugh really turned the niners around... quickly. For the most part, same team as was there the past couple of seasons. They've sure developed a winning attitude. What's the big deal about Harbaugh's "handshake" after the game? Sounds like he's getting fined by the NFL. Excited... pumped up after beating a previously undefeated team and his handshake with the opposing coach is "too hard"??? Come'on, man!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.