• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No Glove?

chrisgaddy

Jun 22, 2005
Here's a pic

Here's a picture. I picked it up at either Edwin Watts or another local golf store. It only takes a couple of drops and it goes on very cool if not cold even.

dryhands.jpg
dryhands.jpg

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I never play with a glove. I can't stand wearing gloves. I'll throw one on if I'm so sweaty I can't hold onto the club.

maggotspawn

Junior Hacker
Aug 12, 2006
I wear 2 fingerless weightlifting gloves, they seem to improve my grip on the club over just a single glove...

shutout35

I hate sand traps!
Aug 7, 2006
I normally use a glove for everything but putting. Yesterday, I played 9 with my buddy and didn't use a glove for everything but tee shots. I didn't really see a difference in play, but I felt the ball so much better off of the club on my high irons (6-9 and wedges).

Just a side note. My friend had a 60 degree wedge in his bag. That thing is amazing. I holed out twice yesterday from roughly 50 and 45 feet out in the rough...on FULL swings. I gotsta get me one of those. /Sidenote

🔥 Latest posts