• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No more Callaway at Global?

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
was bored so i went to GG to look at clubs...well there are no used Callaway FT series driver anymore...whats up with that?

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
There will be, give it a few weeks.

They don't keep a determined stock, so the availability of different clubs come and go.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'm suprised they can get a hold of any with Callaway preowned around. Maybe just low stock? Owners not selling the old ones? If you want an FT-3 tour, I'll sell you one.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
We actually buy our Callaway stock from Callaway pre-owned some of the time and they dont always have overages. The other Callaway product comes from pro-shops but no guarantees on quantity. I dont know if you guys noticed the new option to receive a notification when products come in that you want but on hard to find stuff you might want to try it.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
We actually buy our Callaway stock from Callaway pre-owned some of the time and they dont always have overages. The other Callaway product comes from pro-shops but no guarantees on quantity. I dont know if you guys noticed the new option to receive a notification when products come in that you want but on hard to find stuff you might want to try it.

Always making life easier for us ho's. :D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Do you think robereno takes sales courses from crack dealers? :D ;)

I'm beginning to wonder.

In his defense though, we're one of helluva test group; you won't find easier catches even at your local stocked sure-catch pond!

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I would never look to promote anything other than good healthy addictions.....and hey at least you can resell my product vs the crack:)
It really is a shame that getting you guys to buy doesnt have shit to do with my actual job. It would be great if it did!!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I would never look to promote anything other than good healthy addictions.....and hey at least you can resell my product vs the crack:)
It really is a shame that getting you guys to buy doesnt have shit to do with my actual job. It would be great if it did!!!

Is this just a side gig and you secretly sell drapes and floor coverings as your main dollar hauler? ;)

R35

Members online