• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No politics please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Gents, just a gentle reminder, no politics in the open forum. If you wish to discus politics please use the Members Only Forum.

Nothing over the top so far in this thread, but if it escalates the thread will be closed.
Can I do a review of dave playing the lead in the stage adaptation of "A Clockwork Orange"?

"Singin' in the rain..."

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Can I do a review of dave playing the lead in the stage adaptation of "A Clockwork Orange"?

"Singin' in the rain..."
I was more thinking a mix between Malcolm McDowell, and Adrian Edmondson of The Young Ones. Kicking and Chasing his head around the railroad tracks while it curses at him while humming Beethoven. :D

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
Gents, just a gentle reminder, no politics in the open forum. If you wish to discus politics please use the Members Only Forum.

Nothing over the top so far in this thread, but if it escalates the thread will be closed.

Oh, kiss my ass.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
probably not the best way to talk to a forum moderator....but then...what do i know?!?
Probably not the best way to talk to Spank...
icon12.gif

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
THis isn't about politics, its about the news broadcasts over here being filled with the dullest story in the history of man (important nevertheless). Can't you just borrow some busted chads from Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts