• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Noooooooooo !!!!!!!!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Had this thing being "watched" on ebay.

I rang my mate whilst replying to a message to another ebayer, but failed to notice that this thing was at the end of the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7233466146&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Just needed a £0.99 bid & the postage for £7-50, and I could have either used the damn thing OR pulled the shaft and used it in a nice wee 3-wood for myself.

Folk say "you make your own luck", but geez, I sure don;t have any !!! :(

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
I bet he was shitting himself at the prospect of what I *should* have done at the last stage of the auction.

I dunno, lad - I would feel even more peaved at the fact I *could* have got it for a much lesser price. Plus, I'm sure he'd get 20 quid for it off someone; more thanI would be prepared to pay after this taking place, tbf.

Put it into my "Watchers" panel a few hours ago and didn't quite pay attention to the fact that it was ending quite so soon. I rang my mate whilst replying to a guy's message, then discovered the thing had ended with a £0.99 starting bid. Rag-ing !!!!

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
He ended the listing early. A .99 bid wouldn't have won it, as the seller pulled it off the block. That should help ease the pain

🔥 Latest posts