• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Norman/Evert over?

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
that didn't last long

Just 15 months after they were married, golf star Greg Norman and tennis great Chris Evert announced they have separated.
The announcement Friday comes three days before Norman is to captain the International team at the Presidents Cup in San Francisco, where wives of the captains take on a visible role.
Norman and Evert, each in the Hall of Fame in their respective sports, did not say whether they planned to divorce.
In a statement, the couple said only, "We will remain friends and supportive of one another's family." The statement said they requested privacy for them and their families.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
"I tell ya, ya just can't live with'em, and ya can't leave'em by the side of the road when you're done with'em."

-Bruce Willis as David Addison Jr in Moonlighting

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i would say Norman has slightly more than she does. ;)

and he's no dummy, i'm sure he protected his wealth or at least his lawyers made him do so.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
One hot night of sex with me was all it took. She dumped him quick. Can't stop her from calling day and night.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
She just found out Norman's not a chick.

Kevin

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
She found his conditioner in the guest bathroom shower that he'd be using...

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
lol... I really can't even think of something clever to say because I think we all knew this was coming...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
All of Australia is having a chuckle over this one.

It'll be a shame if it affects the preparation of the International team for the Presidents Cup.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
All of Australia is having a chuckle over this one.

It'll be a shame if it affects the preparation of the International team for the Presidents Cup.

I'd say it already did when he picked Adam Scott. I'm thinking he only picked him cuz Chrissy thought he was cute LOL.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
One hot night of sex with me was all it took. She dumped him quick. Can't stop her from calling day and night.

I thought I heard that she was in love with a retired mailman form the cheese state. I think it was on TMZ...lol

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
It's being reported that the Norman children didn't take to Chrissy. As if you couldn't see that coming, given she had publicly criticised their mother.

TENSION between Greg Norman's children and his tennis champ bride contributed to the demise of world sport's glamour couple, it has been revealed.

And an inability to decide where to live was also a factor, friends of the couple believe.

Relatives say Norman's adult children and his new wife Chris Evert were not especially close, making family life tough.

"They didn't like her at all," said Norman's former mother-in-law, Laura Andrassy Sr.​

Greg Norman&squo;s children didn&squo;t like Chris Evert | The Courier-Mail

🔥 Latest posts