• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Not the Patriots AGAIN!!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm really getting tired of these guys going to the Super Bowl all the time but it looks like another year for them. If they can beat San Diego in SD they can beat the Colts in Indy. :)

Bears/Seattle game was a good one. I guess the best team moves on :confused:

Now it looks like "da Bears" are going to have to figure out how to beat New Orleans. I'm not sure they can. :D

And the Pats will beat the Colts...

Superbowl Pats vs Saints.... Saints win!! :D :D

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
HA HA HA HA!!! :D

Take that, pingboy.

Those Patriots are some real cool customers. :p

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Yes, Patriots again. Deal with it. :D

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I can't STAND the Patriots............with the "nattily-clad" coach roaming the sidelines............and the "who is that" receivers catching passes from Tom Brady.......and, and, and................YYYUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK.:(

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I can't STAND the Patriots............with the "nattily-clad" coach roaming the sidelines............and the "who is that" receivers catching passes from Tom Brady.......and, and, and................YYYUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK.:(

and, and them winning:D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That was insane. But having Schottenheimer on the sidelines, they should have just given the game up at the coin toss. That guy's a loser.

How many turnovers can San Diego have? Cripes.

And man, was Tomlinson pissed at the end of the game. BIGTIME.

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Well the season is over as far as it goes for me, but I do wish the Saints the best of luck, that city deserves a winner.

The Hawks did great, considering that in all 18 games they played they never had all 22 starters in a game once. We'll get em next year.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Davebud said: Well the season is over as far as it goes for me, but I do wish the Saints the best of luck, that city deserves a winner.

The Hawks did great, considering that in all 18 games they played they never had all 22 starters in a game once. We'll get em next year.
At least you have a proven Coach that you stole from Green Bay...........LOL. What really irks me is that when Holmgren left it was because they wouldn't give him the joint GM and Head Coach position..........but then gave it to Mike Sherman later. We could have still had him in GB.:confused:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
And man, was Tomlinson pissed at the end of the game. BIGTIME.

R35
What was that all about? Didn't hear anything about it yet. I've never seen him react that way, so it must have really been something crappy that New England did.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
At least you have a proven Coach that you stole from Green Bay...........LOL. What really irks me is that when Holmgren left it was because they wouldn't give him the joint GM and Head Coach position..........but then gave it to Mike Sherman later. We could have still had him in GB.:confused:

Mikes a great guy, I have talked to twice now, I have a football over my desk right here that he signed for me.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Tomlinson was PO'd because one of the Pats did a "dance" on the Charger logo in the middle of the field, kind of "rubbing it in"... :)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Chargers totally blew it!!! If you don't want the opposing team doing the happy dance on your logo, you have to beat'em

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Ah, yes the Patriots.... I'm getting almost as sick of it as the Red Sox fans... well not that much..

I live about 16 miles from the stadium yet I am a diehard NY Giants fan.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I live about 16 miles from the stadium yet I am a diehard NY Giants fan.

LOL...sorry about that! LOL. :D

I thought I had it bad with Philly, but the Giants?

You know that Hostetler retired, right? ;)

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I know some of you out there don't like Brady but I think he is a future Hall-of-Famer....his repeated clutch performances late in the 4th quarter are awesome.

I think the Chargers will do very well again next year. Rivers is still maturing and Tomlinson is so young and so superb.

I think all of Chicago went nutz when Da Bears won the game...the remainder of the playoffs should be a blast.

It would be wild in New Orleans won it all but I doubt it. They have reminded me of the Red Sox for years...but the Sox finally won it all.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online