• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NV envy

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
We have put 2 pink shafts in for nationwide tour guys. It took longer because we were all laughing and couldn't stop but to each his own.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Those two guys, I have no idea who they are, are now my two favorite Nationwide players.

If you see them, let them know they've each scored a new fan in Canada because of it.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Those two guys, I have no idea who they are, are now my two favorite Nationwide players.

If you see them, let them know they've each scored a new fan in Canada because of it.

R35

This is what they say on golfshafts.com. There should be nothing holding you back now unless you get your bra caught on a nail on your way out the door. :p

ALDILA PINK NV Aldila's latest shaft with over 200 000 shafts sold since its USA release. Exactly the same characteristics as the NV green shaft, only difference is the pink colour scheme.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I also heard from a club manufacturer that 70% of the shafts sold were the 65-S.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The specs I had listed the pink with alot more torque (I think it was about 4.1 versus the 3.0 the NV was listed at) as well as a lower kick point, instead of mid kick.

Made for ladies, but I'd find a way to get it up to spec.

Can you custom paint shafts? That'd be sweet...

R35

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
A couple of companies experimented with custom colors and collage logos but the color thing didn't work out because everyone wanted a little different color and producing a spicific color for 1 shaft would cost too much.

Grafalloy offers different colors of the same shaft.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Can you custom paint shafts? That'd be sweet...

R35

I can do it, it's easy. Send me all your clubs and then I'll send them back to you as soon as I'm finished. Keep in mind it's a fairly long process. :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
6 months later, and a Tremclad paint job.... :)

R35

CKGuY914

simplicity vs complexity
Apr 8, 2005
Rockford35 said:
I was waiting for the purse/girlie man comments.

Neal, I just checked the specs on it, it's actually not the same shaft as the regular/men's NV stiff (unless that's what yours going for). It has higher torque and different kick.

CK, you should try a Graf Blue in your FT-3. Golfsmith has the Tour versions on for 30 bucks right now, can't go wrong at that price.

I'd still get the pink if it was the same specs as the regular NV... :D

R35

I already ordered a Grafalloy Blue S pured from Golfsmith and having them put into the FT-3, should be ready anyday now.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sweet.

My Graf Blue in my GBBII is just the cat's ass. I had a chance to get a close-up look at the FT-3 last weekend, it's a nice looking unit. Should do well with the Blue.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.