• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Odyssey Rossie 1 or 2?

Slice

Jun 11, 2009
I'm looking into buying an Odyssey Rossie 1. The old putter which is said to be Odyssey's first insert putter. The question is, do I really want the number one or two? What's the difference between the Odyssey Rossie 1 and 2? Which do you recommend?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i'm pretty sure the rossie 2 was a little bit shorter face to back.

i had one in the DFX model for awhile and liked it a lot, kick myself for getting rid of it still. but i putt really well with my current putter, so its no biggie.

solid. solid putter.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
i'm pretty sure the rossie 2 was a little bit shorter face to back.

i had one in the DFX model for awhile and liked it a lot, kick myself for getting rid of it still. but i putt really well with my current putter, so its no biggie.

solid. solid putter.

yep I had one. The 2 was a bit smaller than the 1. Great putter! I let an old friend use mine years ago... now we aren't friends anymore so I assume he still has it lol

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
erm... well.. I preferred the 2... but that's not going to translate into what's best for you in the least.

🔥 Latest posts