• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Odyssey Two Ball mallet

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have an Odyssey Two Ball mallet putter that I need to get rid of. Every 8 months or so I pick one of these up thinking it will knock my gamer out of my bag. Well, I'm an idiot. It won't. I know it won't. Anyways, since I'm an idiot (did I mention that?), my loss is someone else's gain.

Odyssey Two Ball heel shafted mallet
33" length
new Winn putter grip (great grip)
headcover included
The putter is used, but not abused. Face shows one area of a ding (you can't even see it in the pic, but just for full disclosure), but NOTHING that would impede the fuction of the putter, I guarantee it.

I'm looking for very little these days, but maybe someone has something that might peak my interest. I'm in the market for a J33U 2Hybrid in steel(even just the head), a Halo 2H in steel (head only too), a Cobra Baffler Pro (only the Pro version), Adams Idea Pro 2H (Pro only) or a Tour Edge Exotics 5 wood. I'd throw in some cash for some of the above too.

I'd also be interested in a Graman 680 in stiff, or I'd trade this thing for two boxes of HX 56's (the new version).

Selling outright for $85 shipped.

PM me for details, or just reply in this thread.

Yes, I'm picky.:D

R35
twoballface.jpg
twoballgrip.jpg
twoballtop.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Somebody make me an offer for this and it's theirs. I'm feeling Christmassy tonight.

:D

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada