• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 20121 PGA Championship Coffee Cup Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I’d be in traction if I tried swinging like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had said for years that Woods' body could not hold up against the torque he put on it. First, his knees went. Then, his back. This guy has a beefier body build, but how can it hold up against the torque he puts on it with every swing? Sorta like one of these times he will hit a 400+ yard drive and will collapse on the tee box, unable to move.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I had said for years that Woods' body could not hold up against the torque he put on it. First, his knees went. Then, his back. This guy has a beefier body build, but how can it hold up against the torque he puts on it with every swing? Sorta like one of these times he will hit a 400+ yard drive and will collapse on the tee box, unable to move.

I guess he’s built his workout routine around having his swing hold up but damn, let’s see where his body is in 3 years. Back or knees go first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We only have seven people in this challenge. An all time low.
Nick (Fairwaysplitter) and PaPaD have disappeared. Louie has been posting lately. Nickonut has also been active. Can you message these guys, telling them the opportunity to own a Shot Talk cup... a prestigious prize worth more than, even, Powerball... at ZERO cost is well worth tossing some names into the mix??? A Shot Talk cup would take up less space than their Barbie collection... would smell better than their autographed Rozanne underwear... and not be quite as repugnant at the 10" trophy "log" they retrieved out of their toilet and had bronzed and mounted.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Nick (Fairwaysplitter) and PaPaD have disappeared. Louie has been posting lately. Nickonut has also been active. Can you message these guys, telling them the opportunity to own a Shot Talk cup... a prestigious prize worth more than, even, Powerball... at ZERO cost is well worth tossing some names into the mix??? A Shot Talk cup would take up less space than their Barbie collection... would smell better than their autographed Rozanne underwear... and not be quite as repugnant at the 10" trophy "log" they retrieved out of their toilet and had bronzed and mounted.
autographed Rozanne underwear..........................too funny!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, two of my picks... McIlroy and Thomas each carded +3 75's in the first round. So much for contemplating where I would put the coffee cup when I won it.

🔥 Latest posts