• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 20121 PGA Championship Coffee Cup Challenge

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Sam Burns maybe? Dude's on fire lately.

I was -> <- this close to ditching Bryson and taking Sam Burns. Whew!

upload_2021-5-20_16-38-27.png

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Can I trade up? One of mine is tied for 62nd and two are tied for 77th!!!! I could have 3 of my 4 picks miss the cut!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I was so close to adding Brooks in my lineup over Rory, oh well it’s only day 1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
So after today, only one of my choices didn't make the weekend...............Justin Thomas!!! Never would have thunk it. But then Dustin Johnson #1 and a whole lot of other top golfers didn't make it either. Wow................rough conditions on an already tough golf course.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Nobody picked Mickelson. He was... WAS... running away with it. Bogey followed by double. Looks like most have one still in the mix, with three who have puked on their shoes. More than one has Koepka who is certainly not out of it. WBL has Matsuyama and he is playing solid. DeShambeau seems to be lurking.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Wait just a durn minute!! Am I the ONLY ONE to have KOEPKA?? Koepka and Mickelson in the final group tomorrow. Duke it out. I like Phil, but if Koepka winning would stick it to the Shot Talk groupies..........

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Wait just a durn minute!! Am I the ONLY ONE to have KOEPKA?? Koepka and Mickelson in the final group tomorrow. Duke it out. I like Phil, but if Koepka winning would stick it to the Shot Talk groupies..........

We have groupies?

Blast from the last: “I hope Tiger wins and takes a dump in your oatmeal” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

🔥 Latest posts