• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 20121 PGA Championship Coffee Cup Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
And here I thought Phil was done on the big tour.:confused:
There's a minimum age on the senior tour. No maximum on the "big" tour. I heard there is some old fart from Wisconsin that is one new driver away from making it on one of the pro tours. :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And here I thought Phil was done on the big tour.:confused:
I always figured we would still see Phil at the Majors, except the US Open. He has past champion status at the Masters, The Open Championship, and the PGA. Today’s win snagged him another 5 years of exempt status in the US Open so he will be there again, too. He had just accepted an US Open exemption into Torrey Pines in June last week which I figured would be his last one. Now he has at least 5 more to go.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Brooks was not to happy with the crowd on 18. In his post round press conference he complained people were taking shots at him and his injured knee.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So happy for Phil. He managed to play smart over the week. He can hit bombs with the best of them and has lacked consistency, but this week, he was on point. It opens up a new world for us old guys.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Wow, Phil's still got it in him! Nobody picked him to win, but way to go oldster!

Official results:

TEA 125
Limp 150
MCD 169
UALTim 177
Jim 186
sssmokin 191
IG 202
WBL 236
AZGreg 243

Of all my picks, Justin Rose shooting 67 on Sunday is probably what got me the win. I get to keep a cup! :geek:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Wow, Phil's still got it in him! Nobody picked him to win, but way to go oldster!

Official results:

TEA 125
Limp 150
MCD 169
UALTim 177
Jim 186
sssmokin 191
IG 202
WBL 236
AZGreg 243

Of all my picks, Justin Rose shooting 67 on Sunday is probably what got me the win. I get to keep a cup! :geek:
Way to save postage!!! Koepka cost me a cup! Enjoyed seeing Phil win, though!!!!!!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Brooks was not to happy with the crowd on 18. In his post round press conference he complained people were taking shots at him and his injured knee.
E2MueigWUAMyhff

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.