• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2015 Masters Challenge

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
he didn't go into specifics but it had to do with him posting eBay links in the classifieds I believe.

Jim's a good dude and I miss him around here. I'm trying to talk him into coming back.
Are you telling me the post a photo rule chased him away? I'm having trouble believing that.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I left years ago. I've got a 15 year old South Korean posting this for me.
My name Ijee. I books write tell how caddy golf. Am travel world to things sell. U.S. visit often. As author noted and traveler greatest have reputation good. I now tell you of win lottery and am in receipt many millions dollars. Good person, I, and want to share riches. Will in bank deposit $1 million U.S. dollars for you friend being. Chance of one to forward bank account number to me and money arrive next day there. You will me thank always. Send soon information.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My name Ijee. I books write tell how caddy golf. Am travel world to things sell. U.S. visit often. As author noted and traveler greatest have reputation good. I now tell you of win lottery and am in receipt many millions dollars. Good person, I, and want to share riches. Will in bank deposit $1 million U.S. dollars for you friend being. Chance of one to forward bank account number to me and money arrive next day there. You will me thank always. Send soon information.

So you're the dick behind all those junk emails....

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Slow clap...well played Limp.

🔥 Latest posts