• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2016 Masters Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I've got to be a total loss when it comes to picking who will play well. Traded Matsuyama for Bubba? How stupid!!!! Bubba has put the ball in the water on two straight holes!! And, I'd like to slap that young Bill Haas up against his bald head! He can play better than that. My two South Africans... Oostie and Swartzel are still in the mix. Haas and Watson might as well just pack it up and disappear from The Masters and from my challenge picks!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I've got to be a total loss when it comes to picking who will play well. Traded Matsuyama for Bubba? How stupid!!!! Bubba has put the ball in the water on two straight holes!! And, I'd like to slap that young Bill Haas up against his bald head! He can play better than that. My two South Africans... Oostie and Swartzel are still in the mix. Haas and Watson might as well just pack it up and disappear from The Masters and from my challenge picks!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blubba became Splutta.

And I want to see the replay of Ernie's 7 putt. I once 5 putted but jeebus a 7 putt?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
There's only 20 guys under par right now. He's more than capable of putting up a 65 tomorrow and getting right back in it.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Combined -2 with my picks, and I do not even have Jordan on my list....I'll take it after 1 round.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online