• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2018 US Open Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Tommy came close. Just had a feeling about him winning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Fleetwood played his heart out on Sunday. If he only could have made that putt on 18 and set a new low score record for the U.S. Open. He still finished high enough on the leaderboard that maybe he can afford a haircut!!!!:D

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Fleetwood played his heart out on Sunday. If he only could have made that putt on 18 and set a new low score record for the U.S. Open. He still finished high enough on the leaderboard that maybe he can afford a haircut!!!!:D
That hair gives him his strength, he's like Samson.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
One of the top players on the Mediocre Golf Association Tour of Champions... winner of a huge paycheck of $1.75 on that Tour... scalps us low-lifes with his savvy U.S. Open challenge picks. Ya just can't compete with the best of the best!!!:D
Congrats, Greg!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Congrats, Greg!

Let's see...I pick 4 ST'er's in one contest and come in last. I pick real golfers with a shot in another and come in almost last. I had more fun picking you guys.
After the carnage of the first three days followed by a Sunday where guys could shoot lights out, if anyone tries to say their picks were more than throwing darts in the dark... they are pulling your leg! :D

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Final results are in. We had a 3-way playoff between AZGreg, PapaD, and FWS, all picking Brooks Koepka.

In the end, AZGreg took it with a crazy low score of 34! Congrays, your bottle opened is in the mail. :D

AZG 34
PapaD 72
FWS 99
Sub5onic 113
TEA 114
Limp 118
UALTim 140
Beeno374 162
WBL 163
MCD 163
TTR 280
My goal is always to beat Greg, so I failed again. Good picks AZ!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
One of the top players on the Mediocre Golf Association Tour of Champions... winner of a huge paycheck of $1.75 on that Tour... scalps us low-lifes with his savvy U.S. Open challenge picks. Ya just can't compete with the best of the best!!!:D
Congrats, Greg!!!
200.gif

🔥 Latest posts