• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2020 Masters (in November) Challenge Thread

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Dustin Johnson
Cameron Smith
S.J. Im
Justin Thomas

what do I win?
200.gif

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
WBL, BigJim, UALtim and MCDavis' daughter all picked DJ so they made the playoff.

In the end, MCD takes the green jacket and, more importantly, the ShotTalk coffee cup!

Final standings:
MCD 47
UALtim 59
Limp 66
BJ13 78
TEA 82
IG 94
WBL 140
AZG 171

Congrats, @MCDavis Send me your address and I'll ship you the mug!
I demand a recount. Stop the steal.

I WON THIS CONTEST!

;)

Congrats, MCD. :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I demand a recount. Stop the steal.

I WON THIS CONTEST!

;)

Congrats, MCD. :D
All the legal votes were counted, the transition of the coffee cup from Tea's house to mine must go smoothly to protect the integrity of the Shottalk Tournament Challenge Threads.

Thank you, sir!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
All the legal votes were counted, the transition of the coffee cup from Tea's house to mine must go smoothly to protect the integrity of the Shottalk Tournament Challenge Threads.

Thank you, sir!
BREAKING: Covid-19 sues ShotTalk demanding a recount, delaying the transition process.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I have facts to prove the judge(s) in this competition were illegally appointed! Paperwork will be filed with the Courts tomorrow. The facts are confidential and will need redacted before becoming public. Reporters by the dozens are assembled in my front yard, waiting for the pending announcement. I see folks from CNN, FNC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, OAN, XYZ, and LOL!!! Stand by........

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
This just in, Squatch fires any high ranking member of the challenge with knowledge of the tallying process. Declares victory and demands cup be shipped to its rightful owner in VT.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ok, let's all calm down. This is a time for Shottalk unity. We must come together as a community and build back what we once had. I might be a Moderator winning the cup, but I will be a Shottalker for my year of representing cup ownership. I will treat everyone, even those who demanded a recount, with the same respect I always have.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Ok, let's all calm down. This is a time for Shottalk unity. We must come together as a community and build back what we once had. I might be a Moderator winning the cup, but I will be a Shottalker for my year of representing cup ownership. I will treat everyone, even those who demanded a recount, with the same respect I always have.
FYI...the next Masters is less than 6 months away. Term limits have changed. :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Before the ballots are tabulated and the next ST Cup awarded, I want flown to Tea's course and observe the vote counting!!! If I can't see him counting and verification that each vote cast is from a legally registered member of ShotTalk... the voting is corrupt and should be tossed out!!!!

🔥 Latest posts