• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2020 Masters (in November) Challenge Thread

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Before the ballots are tabulated and the next ST Cup awarded, I want flown to Tea's course and observe the vote counting!!! If I can't see him counting and verification that each vote cast is from a legally registered member of ShotTalk... the voting is corrupt and should be tossed out!!!!

I don't mind if Limp wants to watch a vote count, but now that we have a representative of the Old Codger Party
who is going to represent the the Young Flat Bellies?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I don't mind if Limp wants to watch a vote count, but now that we have a representative of the Old Codger Party
who is going to represent the the Young Flat Bellies?
Young flat=bellies have lots of growin' up to do before they are privileged to be part of anything important! We "codgers" have seen it all... done it all... fixed it all... taken good car of y'all and don't you young whippersnappers forget it. Now... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Same, although I’ve lost 90lbs. So that’s nice.

Way to go man, I’m down about 80 from 2 years ago. Had been hitting the gym 3-4 times per week but then of course Covid. I managed to stay pretty active but it’s not the same as going to the gym. My diet hasn’t been as good either. I worry what the winter is going to bring...gotta stay positive as freaking hard as it’s been!

Seriously good job though!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Same, although I’ve lost 90lbs. So that’s nice.
Good job! I'm actually going to the gym now, it's starting to slowly work. However, the Governor just enacted tougher mask laws in NC, beginning 5:00 Wednesday night, that would require a mask while actually working out. Not sure how that's going to go for me, but I'm going to roll with it and see what happens.

I lost about 150 lbs once. Of course, she also took the house (and the debt:D), and the almost new YukonXL (and the debt:D)...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Good job! I'm actually going to the gym now, it's starting to slowly work. However, the Governor just enacted tougher mask laws in NC, beginning 5:00 Wednesday night, that would require a mask while actually working out. Not sure how that's going to go for me, but I'm going to roll with it and see what happens.

I lost about 150 lbs once. Of course, she also took the house (and the debt:D), and the almost new YukonXL (and the debt:D)...

Our quarantine rules here in VT make no sense. The governor has “prohibited” inter household gatherings, meaning unless you live under the same roof you can’t get together. Yet I can still go to the gym, a restaurant or grocery store no problem. Seems like those would be higher risk. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the need for rules but they just don’t make sense. That being said, I’m following the directions of the governor and not getting together with anybody on thanksgiving. Truthfully, I’ve stopped going to the gym for the time being too, I hesitate to be in a smaller area with people working out. It’s going to be a LOONNNGGG winter I think.

🔥 Latest posts