• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2021 Open Championship Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Gonna be a fun finish tomorrow. We play at 7 a.m. our time. Should be back home about the time the last groups tee off. Perfect timing.......

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Gonna be a fun finish tomorrow. We play at 7 a.m. our time. Should be back home about the time the last groups tee off. Perfect timing.......
I’m hoping to play but it’s been raining for about a week straight, got a 1/2” today. 7:30 tee time, we’ll see.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I’m hoping to play but it’s been raining for about a week straight, got a 1/2” today. 7:30 tee time, we’ll see.
Was home by 10:15, our time, after 5 of us played 18 holes in almost exactly 3 hours. Watching most of the back nine.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Looks like WBL will be raising the ShotTalk cup. Morikawa has the win if he doesn't puke all over himself. And, he's not looking like he will.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I really like Morikawa’s driver swing.
Slow deliberate backswing and then damn! It dissapears in a nanosecond on the downswing ! It’s amazing.
I actually try the same thing tempo wise

🔥 Latest posts