• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2021 US Open Coffee Cup Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Looking bad for Spieth or Mickelson to make the cut. Yesterday, Spieth looked like he really didn't even want to be out there. Don't know what has got into his head. He sure isn't the phenom he started out to be.

How many time do the commentators have to compare every shot to Tiger Woods performance at that particular hole? Give it a rest!!

Still don't know what it is that rubs me so wrong with DeShambeau. Has become someone I love to root against.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Anyone know how old the 48-year old Richard Bland is? I think they mentioned 48. Could be 48 years old, I dunno. I think the 48-year old Richard Bland is 48 years old maybe. He's probably 48, not sure.

They said 48 well over 48 times

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Anyone know how old the 48-year old Richard Bland is? I think they mentioned 48. Could be 48 years old, I dunno. I think the 48-year old Richard Bland is 48 years old maybe. He's probably 48, not sure.

They said 48 well over 48 times
Since you are a moderator on this prestigious golf forum, I have a quick question. There is some European leading the U.S. Open. I believe his name is "Bland". Any idea how old this guy is??

🔥 Latest posts