• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official: 2021 US Open Coffee Cup Challenge

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Can anyone mute Azinger???? "He hit that shot just like Tiger!" "That shot was Tigeresque!" He used the porta-john at the very same time Tiger did!" Sheesh! Give it up. Woods ain't playin' this today!

Then, when a sand shot runs past the hole... "Nerves played a part. That was a really easy sand shot he could have got lots closer!" Well, if you could have done so much better, why aren't you out there???!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
These guys are shooting darts, today. Some really great shots to these asinine greens!!!! Looks like it's gonna be a shootout!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Looks like everyone is trying to lose it now. Most of the top of the leaderboard are dropping shots.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Looks like everyone is trying to lose it now. Most of the top of the leaderboard are dropping shots.
My wife doesn't watch much golf. It's on and she has been catching some of it. She just asked, "Is bad play contagious? All of a sudden it seems like none of them are doing well."

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Looks like Greg, Nick, and Gerry all picked Rahm. Musta been a 'parking lot meeting' where they stacked the deck.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
At least Brooksie is gonna finish about 57 strokes better than DeShambeau after a complete Bryson upchuck on the back nine today.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Folks still going backwards….

Looks like Rahm is going to get his first Major barring a miracle on the 18th.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rahm on the practice range warming up for a potential playoff which would occur……….tomorrow;)

US Open playoff is an 18 hole next day event. He is more nervous after playing than he was while playing.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, Rahm did it! Just stayed steady. Oostie blew the drive on 16 and that did him in.

DeShambeau dropped 8 strokes in his 7 last holes. Our of those 7 holes he parred 3 of them. So... actually dropped 8 strokes in 4 holes.

Rahm's wife's fingernails are longer than his drives!!!

From this tourney, a couple questions will prevail. What the heck has happened to Spieth? Once again, can we get the PGA to ever toughen up their courses like the USGA does for the U.S. Open? Miss the fairway and you are penalized. The "bombers" are not the winners. You have to keep the ball in play and you have to make putts.

🔥 Latest posts