• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official policy on linking to competing golf sites....

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
This is my home, I don't go to any other golf sites.

Charlie419

Jul 18, 2007
this is the first golf site i register for. i didnt know what HOing was till i came here and it has become my new hobby

vwebworld

Jul 29, 2007
Just joined... I also just found ST, but I must say that site is very difficult to get going on.

I'm a web designer and moderate on a couple of web design forums.

This one is must better than ST.

~Roland

Sherry

Jul 30, 2007
I can't get no elevation

No matter what club i use, and it is especially bad with woods, i cant get adequate loft on the ball. Irons are not so bad but are still kinda depressed- but woods are baad. Using a 10.5 driver with the long tee requires a lot off care or I'll mostly hit it low. And off the fairway with 3 woods and above is a sad sad scene. Any body out there with a silver bullet

skywalker7

Aug 18, 2007
just want to talk golf

I have been in other forums where a wealth of subjects are presented not relating to golf. I want to be able to meet people and talk about the sport we all love.

digger21

Aug 2, 2007
I started out on ST but been coming here more and more. Theres a lot more people here when it comes to sales and stuff though which I like. Plus a lot more info on shafts and what not.

skywalker7

Aug 18, 2007
Simple question

Think how much trouble you would have been in if you'd said "fluffernutter".
icon10.gif

What's wrong with "fluffernutter"? Isn't that a peanut butter sandwich with marshmallow fluff (yum, yum)? If anyone does not know what marshmallow fluff is it's marshmallow in a jar; you spread it over peanut butter when you make a sandwich.

🔥 Latest posts