• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Shottalk weight loss challenge!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I was but then had a few more added health issue, got the AFIB under control but then ended up in the hospital in January with diverticulitis which led to an abscess and blood infection. Spent 10 days in the hospital with that crap and looking back at the fever, cough, and other complications may have had that damn Covid at the same time. Doing fine now and hopefully stays that way.

Holy crap. I see January was a tough month. From memory you’ve had your share of serious health challenges. Glad to see you’re back to good health, buddy!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I was but then had a few more added health issue, got the AFIB under control but then ended up in the hospital in January with diverticulitis which led to an abscess and blood infection. Spent 10 days in the hospital with that crap and looking back at the fever, cough, and other complications may have had that damn Covid at the same time. Doing fine now and hopefully stays that way.
I think it's karma smacking you because you keep making us look at all those pictures of the beautiful places you go. Perhaps if you got more and closer shots of bikini's, karma would leave you alone.:D Stay healthy, my friend!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online