• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ogio Atlas

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
Just got back from my local golf store, Fiddler's Green in OR and fell for an Ogio! Man, those are some great bags. They've got a new stand back with a new shoulder harness system called "Schling", I know, funny name but it works pretty well, one hand to put it on or take it off. I didn't go for that one but did get the Atlas stand bag. Another cool bag from the Ogio line up.

Anyone using one of these yet???

ai24.ebayimg.com_04_i_06_ca_8f_78_1.JPG

David B

Nuttier than a Squirrel
Apr 21, 2005
I'm not using one of those, but I've sure been wanting to pull the trigger on a Copper Ogio Ozone stand bag... Ogio's definitely are sweet! :)

Maybe since Dad's day is coming up I can talk the wife into buying it for me... after all, Dad's gotta golf. :D

Jay McNasty

High Altitude Hacker
Aug 22, 2005
I've got a $90 scorecard gift certificate at Dick's (parents let me steal their points when they bought a treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer) that is just begging to be spent. Think I will go take a look at the Ogios today.

OP
Hangfire

Hangfire

Jan 6, 2006
Took out my Ogio today for the first time. Everything is laid out pretty good, easy to get to the things I need when I need them. (Balls, tees, glove etc...) Lots of pockets, easy access, great construction, and I love the look!

Man, this is a great bag, I'm really happy with the purchase!:usflag:

🔥 Latest posts