• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ogio Bag Question/Problem?

Fuzzifus

Jun 12, 2005
Okay, after all the discussion about what bag to get, etc. I now have what I consider a problem. The flap/opening of my zipperless ball pouch is shifted in one direction. Are your guys bags like this or does it line up straight as it is supposed to. I can take the bag back and exchange it still, so if mine is abnormal, I will take it back. See the pic
DSCF0088.JPG

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Mine does NOT do that. Ogio are very cool. Contact them and I bet a new back would be on the way.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Same with mine. It lines up properly...hope they will take a return..

rct20

Aug 3, 2005
Mine (Edge) will do that, but if you just push it over, it's corrected. Depending on whether you put any sideways pressure on it. If it NEVER closes straight, call them, they will replace it.

OP
F

Fuzzifus

Jun 12, 2005
I took the bag bag to King Par, and they exchanged it and now all is well. This one closes spot on with no lateral shift. The other one closed naturally that way, and even if I shifted it to the proper place, it would go back...

🔥 Latest posts