• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ogio bag questions

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
I have an Ogio Stinger II now, but it's wearing out. I was thinking of the Ogio Atlas. Does anyone have this bag or know much about it? I really love the woode system on my Stinger, but what about the new Uniter top? Does anyone have any pics of how they have their clubs set up in the Uniter top? I wish Ogio would have another bag that has the RAIL system in it also. Thanks for any help.

Go Hawks

Just Go For It...
Apr 8, 2008
WOODe is tough to beat...

A friend of mine uses the Atlas and loves it, but he never carries his bag. He likes the club setup and pockets, but I wouldn't move to that from my WOODe system, as I do lug my bags from time to time. My bag is lighter and I love the way everything is laid out - whether in a cart or on the bag stand.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have one and sssmokin has one. Best cart bag there is. :)

Ditto :D

I got an Atlas last year and love it. If I get some time, I will try to get some photos of the club arrangement on here later this week.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I had an OGIO vaporlite. IMO Ogio is the most overrated bag on the market, especially the lower end models like the vaporlite. The sun mountain bag I had before it was 10 times better in both build and functionality. Hell the top flight bag I won which came from wall mart is a better bag imo.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I had an OGIO vaporlite. IMO Ogio is the most overrated bag on the market, especially the lower end models like the vaporlite. The sun mountain bag I had before it was 10 times better in both build and functionality. Hell the top flight bag I won which came from wall mart is a better bag imo.

I have the opposite opinion, my Vaporlite has been a great bag and I would buy another one and/or another Ogio product without hesitation. I'm not that picky with bags (no reflection on Lyle), and I've seen complaints about these bags that either I don't have, or don't matter to me.

I've read nothing but good things about the Atlas.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I viewed all the Sun Mountain bags and the Ogio bags and bought an Edge.

It's 100% better than the lower end Ogio bags, and it cost me $30 less than the same model Sun Mountain.

I have a Callaway Day Tripper, made by Ogio, and it lasted a long, long time. I then was given an Amp cart bag by my wife, love it.

Ogio gets a rough go of it because of their treatment of dealers behind the scenes (apparently, they are super dicks). But they make good stuff. I couldn't be more happier with the 3 bags I've had from them.

I will say tho, there is a VAST difference in quality between their lower end and upper end bags. HUGE.

R35

hypergolf

Mar 6, 2007
I don't know if you are planning to buy a Ogio stand bag or not but IMO the stand bag's legs suck!!! I don't know if mine were defects, but the legs of 2 Ogio stand bags I bought kept doing 180 degree splits on me after 2 weeks of normal use... Is it just my bags or are all Ogio stand bag like that?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I've seen complaints about Ogio legs, but never had a problem with mine. What I have found is that if you stand the bag up straight as you put it on, the legs retract better than going straight from the stand position to walking. I also found this true on my son's US Kids bag.

🔥 Latest posts