• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OH !@#$!!!!

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
oooooooo,...you're sooo tough!

:biglol:Who would say that meaning they're tough? I'm referring to the relatively frequently skied/toed/shanked shot that goes well outside the boundaries of my practice net, leaving me standing there watching it fly thinking "man, I hope that just lands on some grass."

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
The Hunt Club is a private golf course that runs right along a pretty busy highway on the outskirts of Ottawa, me and my brother were playing one of the holes that run parallel to the highway. My brother is usually a pretty accurate driver but he blocked the hell out of this one over the tree`s and sure as hell right in the middle of the road. I can only imagine a poor fella comming home from work having a bad day and a golf ball comes through his window.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
The Hunt Club is a private golf course that runs right along a pretty busy highway on the outskirts of Ottawa, me and my brother were playing one of the holes that run parallel to the highway. My brother is usually a pretty accurate driver but he blocked the hell out of this one over the tree`s and sure as hell right in the middle of the road. I can only imagine a poor fella comming home from work having a bad day and a golf ball comes through his window.
And it will too. I was playing with a guy that sliced a big drive onto a road. The ball hit a windshield and went right through it, leaving a perfect golf ball-sized hole in the glass. I was amazed. The woman driving the car was scared half out of her wits.

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
:biglol:Who would say that meaning they're tough? I'm referring to the relatively frequently skied/toed/shanked shot that goes well outside the boundaries of my practice net, leaving me standing there watching it fly thinking "man, I hope that just lands on some grass."
just one more reason I live in the middle of nowhere....I dont have neighbors........you would have to hit a ball about 1/2 of a mile to hit my house........

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
just one more reason I live in the middle of nowhere....I dont have neighbors........you would have to hit a ball about 1/2 of a mile to hit my house........
no problem, smooth 4 wood.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.