• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK guys I still need three more people to sign up,

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Or my shottalk fantasy football league will be automatically disbanded, there are 9 of the required 12 teams already in place I need 3 more people to sign up, if you are even remotely interested in learning how to play this is your opportunity. PM me and I will help you set up.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Or my shottalk fantasy football league will be automatically disbanded, there are 9 of the required 12 teams already in place I need 3 more people to sign up, if you are even remotely interested in learning how to play this is your opportunity. PM me and I will help you set up.

I know this sounds dumb but I have never played it..can you describe it to me? I might do it...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
B,

I'm in, so don't worry about finishing last. :D

R35

Oh I don't know about that...I know a great way for you to make money gambling on football. It's surefire.

Give me the weekly lines on NFL and college games and give me about three days to study them with great care. I will use a variety of sources of information and betting services.

I will then make my picks for the weekend.

You take my picks and go in the exact opposite direction. Pick the opposite team that I have selected every time.

Then, Gold...pick up your winnings from the bookie every Tuesday.

Like I said, Surefire way to make $$$....I could do better by dressing up like my avatar and throwing darts at a dartboard...

OP
Davebud

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Oh I don't know about that...I know a great way for you to make money gambling on football. It's surefire.

Give me the weekly lines on NFL and college games and give me about three days to study them with great care. I will use a variety of sources of information and betting services.

I will then make my picks for the weekend.

You take my picks and go in the exact opposite direction. Pick the opposite team that I have selected every time.

Then, Gold...pick up your winnings from the bookie every Tuesday.

Like I said, Surefire way to make $$$....I could do better by dressing up like my avatar and throwing darts at a dartboard...

Sort of the same thing except you're picking players instead of teams, so you have like 15 players in your pool that you can use to fill out an 8 man roster, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and one defense. Your roster then matches up against another of the 11 teams in the league head to head, most points wins. You get points for TD's, yards, extra point kicks and field goals and defensively for points allowed, INT's, sacks, and defensive points scored. Simple.;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
14 players, actually.

You can swap out players for injured players througout the season, ect. You just submit your "team" every week. If you don't, it defaults to the previous week.

Not that I know how to play, of course. :D

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
The draft is live tomorrow. Are we full yet??? How much time do you have when you are "on the clock"

OP
Davebud

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
not yet, still need 3 more people.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
As of 8:00pm I've got two probables. Pretty much definites. I'll post later tonight to confirm those two.

I can just play a second team if need be to fill up the 12-team requirement. I could pick bottom-of-the barrel players for the second team, so the good players stay on the board, and we're all guaranteed a win against that team. It's one way to keep it even when you need a fill-in team.

Let me know what you think of that idea.

That "Player Ranking" thing is for the birds. I can't believe they didn't have a player lookup function that would take you to that player in the list and let you drag it where you wanted. Having to scroll through every player, every time, just to find the player you were looking for was a ROYAL P.I.T.A !!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i could maybe get a couple others if we are in dire need. lemme know

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm hooped for tommorrow. Branch meeting sprung up right during draft time. That sucks. I guess i'll set my players to "average draft" and just go from there and see where it takes me into week 2...

R35

OP
Davebud

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
As of 8:00pm I've got two probables. Pretty much definites. I'll post later tonight to confirm those two.

I can just play a second team if need be to fill up the 12-team requirement. I could pick bottom-of-the barrel players for the second team, so the good players stay on the board, and we're all guaranteed a win against that team. It's one way to keep it even when you need a fill-in team.

Let me know what you think of that idea.

That "Player Ranking" thing is for the birds. I can't believe they didn't have a player lookup function that would take you to that player in the list and let you drag it where you wanted. Having to scroll through every player, every time, just to find the player you were looking for was a ROYAL P.I.T.A !!

I was thinking of doing the same thing, setting up a dummy team, then just clicking the "Best Lineup" button each week. I got one morestill need 2 more people though.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'm hooped for tommorrow. Branch meeting sprung up right during draft time. That sucks. I guess i'll set my players to "average draft" and just go from there and see where it takes me into week 2...

R35

This sounds like an excuse when he drafts a lousy team :biglol:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.