• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK - it's warm everywhere - Who's playing?

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Just did 27 today. Weather about 70 (faren), blue skies, birds chirpin'. I won't tell you my score since I've already embarrassed myself enough for one day, but I kept the old cost per stroke ratio pretty low.:eek:

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Seems like you're having a great day. It sure beats the rain, even if your score isn't what you'd be proud of ;)

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Played a tough track with some buddies today. Money game. Played 18, shot 4 over on the front & even on the back. The back saved me. We all decided to play the back again, 1 over. So I played the back 2x and was 1 over for the 18. My game may be on it's way back.

I did win a few bucks no thanks to the front 9.

Playing in a tournament tomorrow.

igneous

Mar 24, 2005
Bravo said:
I like your site.
Thanks, the rhode island site I assume right? I'll be headed back east to there in a couple weeks, once I finally graduate :)

Yeah that's it. A good site as a reference for players in RI...I have flown into the Providence airport a few times in the past 2 years. Really beautiful terminal..I was going to Massachusetts but used Providence bc Southwest flies there and the ease of access from this facility.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i played in a league match last night.it was a balmy 40* with about 10-15 mph winds.needless to say it was a bad night,hate playing when i have to where a jacket.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
OK - time for everybody to hit the power curve here...no excuses...warm up the clubs....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.