• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK, let's try with pics and prices!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
All prices PP/ shipped CONUS. Will gladly combine shipping or ship to our overseas friends, pm for quotes. Feel free to make an offer.

1. Mizuno MP-60 4-pw: Dynamic Gold SL S300, Lamkin Crossline cords in nice condition. Standard LLL, 38 inch 5 iron.These are in very nice condition. Very minimal bag chatter, and no major dings. I call them a conservative 7.5/10. No browning, rust or chrome loss. Some have a slight rub in the cavity area, but you need to look close to see it. Face pictures are from pw to 4 iron. I have a 3 iron I will throw in. It was the subject of a previous owners attempt to stamp his initials on it, so it has a couple of "C" and "F"'s on it. TRADED

2. Cobra L5V: UST Axivcore Blue 69 in stiff. 44.5 inches long, 10.5 loft. 7/10, it has some paint chips in the toe that are retouched, and the back of the crown has some light hazing. None of this is noticeable at address. No headcover, but shaft adjustment tool is included. $75

3. TaylorMade Rescue TP: Tour issue only 23 degree, no serial #. S300 shaft sitting at 38 inches long. 9/10, nearly perfect. Paint is flawless, just has slight brush marks. Dual TP headcover included. $95

4. Callaway X-Forged wedges: 54 and 60 degree. Both MD, and the 60 is a C-grind. Raw finish, standard LLL. 8/10, great grooves. $100 for the set

5. TaylorMade R7 TP: 15 degree 3 wood with a ridiculously short x100 right now. Its only 40 inches. Head is 6.5/10. TP sticker is partly missing on toe. No major nicks and no pop-ups though. I prefer to top the ball. TP HC included. I can sell this as is, head only, or with a pink NVS-75 in stiff. $65

6. Tour Edge Exotics IW: 18 degrees, stock NV-90 in stiff. This is a cannon. Stock HC, nice condition. It has an occasional rattle in the shaft. Seems like loose glue or something. Other than that, pretty good to go.
SOLD

I think that is all. I am looking for an R7 ST 3 wood, game improvement irons, and a new wedge set. Will consider trades in these areas. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me questions. I will try to watch the desktop closely today. My laptop blew up, so I'm chained to the home office.
CIMG2755.jpg
CIMG2765.jpg
CIMG2766.jpg
CIMG2772 - Copy.jpg
CIMG2776.jpg

🔥 Latest posts