• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK, one last time...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
MG, I had the same thought about stock photos. Normally I stay away from sellers who just use stock photos-when I sell I am VERY big on taking as many photos from all the angles. They are about equal in price to I may take your advice....

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
MG, I had the same thought about stock photos. Normally I stay away from sellers who just use stock photos-when I sell I am VERY big on taking as many photos from all the angles. They are about equal in price to I may take your advice....

I have no doubts his will be legit...just weather he actually has them in stock. I'd just send a pm to him 1st.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have no doubts his will be legit...just weather he actually has them in stock. I'd just send a pm to him 1st.

Just sen the very question we talked about. Thanks for the advice!!

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
LOL, who the heck would fake a Futura! And even more importantly, who the heck would buy it?

I like this one:

RARE NEW SCOTTY CAMERON CATALINA 2007 PUTTER - eBay (item 320264272282 end time Jul-16-08 10:39:17 PDT)

Exactly, why fake something that nobody wants???

That Cat Classic is indeed a nice putter, but the going price is $350-$400. I've seen several offerings from that particular seller and historically he has been a tad too proud of his stuff.

I shouldn't have missed this one.
Cameron Catalina Classic - Limited Edition - eBay (item 180253221207 end time Jun-12-08 09:22:33 PDT)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online