• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK who here wears white golf pants.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I see lots of pros wearing them but don't ever recall seeing anybody in person wear them on the coarse. I'm thinking about getting some but damn I get regular pants all muddy and dirty.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Never seen it. There is a guy that wears a white belt all the time... but he's a douchebag.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Closest I come to white golf pants would be a light khaki color.

White just makes my butt look so big! ;)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I've got some White Nike's...they look real smart (for the 1st 3 holes). I only wear them in the hight of Summer and even then they get dirty!!! They come out about twice a year for the big Tourney's.

OP
West Coast Duffer

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I've got some White Nike's...they look real smart (for the 1st 3 holes). I only wear them in the hight of Summer and even then they get dirty!!! They come out about twice a year for the big Tourney's.

Any buddies harrassing you for wearing white?

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
I wear them during the summer...don't get any flack...but I tend to wear some crazy stuff anyway....so it fits in the mix.

Jason

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Khaki & black are the only 2 colors I own in golf pants. No way in hell would I wear white.
Yep, plus navy in pants. In shorts, those 3 plus various plaids and an olive green color that works well with the right shirt.

I prefer shorts over pants most days I play.

🔥 Latest posts