• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OK...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I've cleared out all of the data in the Golf Tourney DB, so it is virgin and ready for this thing to start. Did we ever decide on a start date?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
bdcrowe said:
I've cleared out all of the data in the Golf Tourney DB, so it is virgin and ready for this thing to start. Did we ever decide on a start date?

Sent email to you bd for access to website.

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
BD--

I sent you an email yesterday for access as well. If I'm not listed was it too late to sign up? Or did you not receive it?

Thanks.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
We decided on May 1...I will be turning in my first score this evening and a few pix...

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
Is there some sort of format being followed? For example, do we have specific individual match-ups or is a person's performance just part of the overall team score?

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
May 1st? It is snowing in my backyard as I type. Hasn't broke 50 degress in 5 days. Stinks to be in the upper midwest right now. :mad:

~QQ

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Match ups. Interesting.

There might be some intuitive programming on BD's part for that.

Should we give the teams a shot for now, and explore this later on in the summer once everyone has signed in and played a few rounds?

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I played 9 at a fairly easy little course. It was good times actually, also scored 6 better than I had ever scored there before.

And Vt, who are you gonna play for? You don't even have your green card...just remember that ;)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Lets start the tournament when everyone is able to play regularly...

I would think we want something we can track week to week...

What you y'all think?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Silver said:
I played 9 at a fairly easy little course. It was good times actually, also scored 6 better than I had ever scored there before.

And Vt, who are you gonna play for? You don't even have your green card...just remember that ;)

Hahaha I asked BD who I should play for... the rules state where you live, so that would be USA, but if we follow Ryder Cup rules I'd play for ROTW... I don't really wanna be a Brett Hull :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Brett Hull, born in Canada, bleeds red white.....and blue.

I'll be glad when he's retired.

R35

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
VT, I'll put you on ROTW. Get your greencard and we'll talk. ;) Seriously, you on ROTW will help even the teams out a little (# of players that is...). Cool?

OK... VT and Bama are set up.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Word.

How many on each team?

Is a round a week required?