• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old Course...5th hole

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
No real prizes for guessing who the golfer is in this pic...the illiterate pseudo-Irish virtual father of another ST poster...

Par 5, he's just off the green in 2. Just off the green...but down a hell of a chasm. He's doing the sensible thing and putting, though. He made a birdie, the cheeky wee feller.
St Andrews - Henry.jpg

OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Loop said:
The bater in front, and that's Dave on the back?

Right with Bater! But the other bloke was just a mate back in Scotland...please note our balls on the green near the pin..! (Albeit in three...)

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Hey KA, what are those semi-circular hoops on the right side of the green?

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Loop said:
The bater in front, and that's Dave on the back?

*hands up* ..... who me ... no sir .... *flustered* .....twasn't me, KA is blessed with a lot of friends ... some of whom aren't suffering a bi-polar disorder.... which is nice :D

OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Farquod said:
Hey KA, what are those semi-circular hoops on the right side of the green?

they were highlighting some GUR, I think. A lot of areas were protected in preparation for The Open in July...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Dave Ireland said:
*hands up* ..... who me ... no sir .... *flustered* .....twasn't me, KA is blessed with a lot of friends ... some of whom aren't suffering a bi-polar disorder.... which is nice :D

LOL!! Great job Bagger!!

🔥 Latest posts