• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old golf tickets wanted

blackers

Nov 22, 2006
Greetings one and all

I am Bill from Perth, Australia. I am a follower of golf from all over the world and have done so for many years now. I also have a young son who is a golf fanatic and his favorite player is Tiger Woods. My son also likes to collect golf tickets and already has a small collection of tickets from past golf tournaments held here in Australia I attended last year and he also has tickets from The Grove in the UK and he particularly likes golf tickets from tournaments Tiger Woods participated in.

I would like to help my son build his collection. So if anyone out there has any old golf tickets laying about they do not want then please get in touch. You can either send me a PM or you can email me directly.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated, thanks.

blackers:)

HolyOne

Feb 6, 2008
Old Golf Tickets Resource

Blackers, check with your local golf tickets brokers. Most brokers keep a huge pile of old tickets that they've "eaten" (not sold) just lying around. If you're willing to bargain, maybe they can help you out. You can find lots of brokers online in the US. Just do a search for golf tickets and see if you can get in touch with them via email.

Best of Luck,

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.