• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old School TaylorMade Tour Cleek......modern day hybrid?????

MannKrafted

Nov 4, 2008
I saw this in a bin, recently and have been looking sort of half-heartedly for a new hybrid, LOL. She is 16* and old school.......like me.
It was decently clean and just needed a little TLC and some make-up.
It is ten times better looking in person. It may not make my bag as my daughter caught sight of it and is diggin' Dad's work.
The price we pay, eh?
Also, the yellow was an effort to match a "Blue Thunder" shaft I have loose in the garage. I got the yellow out and it just seemed so...............well..................so.............yellow. I added a splash of Brite-Azz Brass to the mix and the sunlight dances off this rascal like nobody's business.
What is next for LaMont? Knickers? I think not. :beach3:
Let the opinions fly,
LaMont in AZ

:smilie_tm

2009_10180001.jpg

2009_10180002.jpg

2009_10180003.jpg

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
i remember back in 1996 seeing mac ogrady have one of these painted in that ti bubble copper color for the tv cameras.

sweet job LaMont!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Definitely a kick-back hybrid..

It's the same thing as the Raylor!

03trdblack

Oct 11, 2006
I thought about doing this a few years ago as I used to play the 19* as my 5 wood all throughout high school. The problem was I never could get the head heavy enough to play at a shorter hybrid length so I abandoned the project. I tried a 9 gram tip weight but it was still way too light. I would have had to cover the entire head in lead tape to get normal swingweights.

🔥 Latest posts