• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Old stuff must go

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Why do I have this sinking feeling like I'm about to lose a child... have you hugged your driver today?
icon10.gif

Do you have enough room in your arms for all of yours? LOL. :D

R35

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have an Ebay auction ending tomorrow, so the paypal account should be full again. I'll let you know tomorrow, but you probably can start packing it up. Thanks, Jon

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Come on... I only have 5 now. I do have 3 3woods though, those are sneaking up on me.

I should break out the 200Steel 9.5* driver, what a fairway finder. That one is like mint too... like 9-9.5. I will just keep it preserved in my Taylormade museum.
icon10.gif

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I have an Ebay auction ending tomorrow, so the paypal account should be full again. I'll let you know tomorrow, but you probably can start packing it up. Thanks, Jon

OK Let me know. I'll get some pics and what not if you'd like. I'll be working tomorrow but could get it out USPS priority on Monday. You can use the private messages on here too. My email is [email protected] if you need that too.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Clugnut is now the owner of the 10.5* R5TP and the Rombax.

I'll go all the way down to $125 shipped for the tour issue 8.5* with the GrafNT. Since I am now low on weights this one only has a 6 and 2g for it. If you can hit an 8.5* (actually more like a 9*) this one is a cannon.

If you are a "do it yourselfer" I have a deal for you. The above driver and the Vsteel head for $135 shipped. That NT shaft would go nicely in it.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Wow EZ that is a steal for the TP to bad the shaft is stiff otherwise I would jump on that. (That and the fact that I just got a new driver)

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
Clugnut is now the owner of the 10.5* R5TP and the Rombax.

I'll go all the way down to $125 shipped for the tour issue 8.5* with the GrafNT. Since I am now low on weights this one only has a 6 and 2g for it. If you can hit an 8.5* (actually more like a 9*) this one is a cannon.

If you are a "do it yourselfer" I have a deal for you. The above driver and the Vsteel head for $135 shipped. That NT shaft would go nicely in it.

EZ,

Do you still have the R5TP? If so shoot me a pic I might give it a try.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
EZ,

Do you still have the R5TP? If so shoot me a pic I might give it a try.

Yes but I put it up on another site and a guy is interested. I'll get some pics tomorrow evening if he doesn't come through. You saw 2Fast's swing on that video? He was carrying this thing around 275-280 with a 5yd. draw. Those balls were hitting the ground and into the woods nearly 300. He's got about 3-4 mph swing speed on me and a way better launch angle.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
where did you find this?

200Steel Tour Smoothie Aldila VS 80-X

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
where did you find this?

200Steel Tour Smoothie Aldila VS 80-X

Gotta love RI. Plenty of tour player's dad's, brothers, cousins, friends.
icon10.gif
Sheehans stuff gets out everywhere. I got it down at Golfer's Warehouse, the only place I know of that takes trades now that 2Golf is gone. Sheehans father traded in an R7460TP Txxx, 13* Vsteel tour issue (I missed that one) and the 200 tour with the VS. My jaw dropped when I pulled it off the rack and the sticker said $59.99. I could get the 460TP 9.5* with a 75-X Rombax for $250. That thing is getting trashed though, they let anyone hit it. It's too stiff for me though, talk about a telephone pole.

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
I would have to pass anyways, I hit that club today in a 8.5* with a stiff and that thing had great initial ballflight but then towards the the last 50 yards of flight it looked like the space shuttle taking off then fell from the sky.

This sucks because now I need to find a new 8.5* 905R, I might just wait till the 907 D2 comes out. The 8.5 has the best ball flight to date.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.