• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

one of the best rounds of my life

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
Par 72 course and I shot a 76. Probablly my best round ever. Closest I ever came to this was on nine holes par 34 and I shot a 36, didn't play 18 that day..DOH. Anyways really starting to get confidence in my short game after taking a little break from golf. Hopefully I will be shooting under par by my Junior year on Varsity.

Another thing that will help my game.. I will be going to my grandpa's house in Flordia for two weeks in August and his backyard is like hole 8 or something. He also gets unlimited golf. I see myself playing 2 or 3 rounds a day. CAN'T WAIT.. i love this game.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Shooting a 76 is probably good enough to graduate out of "Hackers Anonymous." :D

OP
dukejh12

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
yeah wasn't really sure where to post this:)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
yeah wasn't really sure where to post this:)

Don't sweat it. There are quite a few good players who regular use this sub-forum to pretend they are just "one of us". Hackers like me, that is...:laugh:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
No worries, its OK to post it here and pose as a hacker. :D

Nice round, by the way.:)

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
He needs to play some of the golf I've played the last two days if he wants to post in here. Yesterday I went 47 - 37 for a smooth 84 and today 44 - 37 for an 81. I guess am having a little trouble coming out of the gate. And the real kicker is that the back is the much more difficult side at my home course.

OP
dukejh12

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
thanks for the compliments guys. Hey trust me on my bad days i defenitly feel like a hacker.:laugh:

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Finally, I put two sides together for a decent score 37 - 39 for 76 that included 2 birdies, an eagle, 2 double bogeys, 4 bogeys and 9 pars. Kind of like the "old" Phil.

🔥 Latest posts