• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

One Plane Cut Book

ForeRight

Jun 26, 2009
Has any one read this book (The One Plane Cut Swing) ? I saw it on Target.com and Amazon.com wanted to see if anyone had heard of it or if it was something new. The release date shows April 2009 Thanks.

OP
F

ForeRight

Jun 26, 2009
I have read both of Hardy's books and the DVD, very different and nothing like Hogan. I went ahead and bought the book tonight after a friend said he had it and it was spot on. Still would like to hear if anyone else has read this book are knows anything about the swing. I found the website for the author and it must be some what worth reading as he instructs players on tour.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I removed the web address you had listed as it seemed like spam to me. Get to know us before you start suggesting other sites to visit, please.

OP
F

ForeRight

Jun 26, 2009
I removed the web address you had listed as it seemed like spam to me. Get to know us before you start suggesting other sites to visit, please.

Not a problem, I stumbled on this site searching for information and thought I would ask about the book, since it was the focus of my search. I guess no one has read it, so I guess I will have to post a review after the book arrives.

🔥 Latest posts